Dr. Byrne is frequently invited as the guest speaker at community-based forums & is active in developing innovative cross-cultural and diversity communications workshops.
Dr. Byrne and several other expert speakers are available for a variety of semiars and lectures. Please email us and describe the particular event or audience you have in mind. We will develop a custom program or presentation that will not soon be forgotten.
Recent Seminars have included:
- The business values of social diversity
- The Role of Brown v. Board today
- Branding and advertising ethics in a multicultural society
- Community mentoring
- Making the most out of hip-hop culture in the classroom
- Mental health communication in the Diaspora
- The impact of traditional belief systems in the school environment
- The value of non-standard languages and language diversity
- And much more...
Please email email@example.com for more details!